Everything Is Bug

Forum - Website Feedback - Everything Is Bug

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPKuharu Kirito 1 year ago

Could you guys fix some bug about adding card in deck builder or fix image in some card. You guys put 2 or 3 card are the same but some card is missing and some card has no image. For example in D, you guys didn't put Nation Collab Shuumatsu no Valkyrie, the Shaman King has a lot of card is missing their Image like Anna Kyoyama Grade 3, in Lyrical Monasterial missing image is Draw Trigger and Front Trigger which has ability, the Collab Cross Vanguard Light Novel which unit has Duo-Nation can't put in their right deck.

On Premium, we can't put OverTrigger in our deck except Source Dragon Deity of Blessing, Blessfavor. He can put to all Premium deck just not only Great Nature, Neo Nectar or Granblue but none of OverTrigger else can't put in any deck.

Pease fix those bug. Thanks you very much.

Last Edited: 1 year ago
Genesis 1 year ago

Hello!

Unfortunately, VanguardCard has had very little up take in terms of analytics with not many users using it on a monthly basis. Because of this, more resources have been pushed into Digimoncard.io and Pokemoncard.io. All my websites only have 1 developer who does everything which is me! :)

My time is limited hence I try to focus on the more popular sites that are currently in demand.

However, I don't want to abandon this site or leave it to rot, I want to never try to do that. 

So:

- I am currently running a script that will update every card image on the site. I'm going to make this a script that runs once a week which should keep all the images fresh and up to date on the site.

- Deckbuilder Rules. This one is always harder. Vanguard has LOTS of rules for deck building which makes it a bit hard to keep up to date on it. If you can list the exact deck building rules which are currently broken (in order of priority) then I will start working on them.

Thanks for using VanguardCard! 

OPKuharu Kirito 1 year ago

Oh I don't know this site only have 1 developer. I know this is hard so I don't ask something hard. I will find a way to make a deck without rule. I can't fix something like image but with ruling to build deck, I can "Treat as" another card to a card I want in that deck. So you don't worry about that. I'm sorry for make you work more for this. Thanks you for replying my post. I wish you have a nice day ❤

PirateUnlife 1 year ago

Hi there, I figured I'd respond to this since I can point out some of the issues. Cards from Standard (Overdress) cannot be used in Premium decks currently, with certain exceptions. It seems to mostly be triggers, though it's a very inconsistent issue? OverTriggers don't seem to have the problem much, except when they do, but it can at least be worked around to some degree. Basically in Premium, you can use cards from Standard as long as their nations line up. So Granblue/Great Nature/Aqua Force/Megacolony/Neo Nectar go in Stoicheia, etc. 

Outside of that, the only issue I've noticed (aside from some card art issues) is that the Test hand simulator isn't entirely accurate. It's pretty accurate for Standard (with the exception of one time I somehow got 2 of the OverTrigger in my hand, lol) but for the other formats it's inaccurate simply because you can't choose a starting Vanguard, which means said card can be included in an opening hand despite that being impossible in a normal game.