Are there any plans to expand the team to fix issues?

Forum - Website Feedback - Are there any plans to expand the team to fix issues?

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPPirateUnlife 1 year ago

I understand that the site is managed by one person and it's not a priority since the other sites for different card games are doing better, but I feel that part of the reason this place isn't doing as well is because there are a lot of issues with deck building. Plenty of cards are missing art or have the wrong artwork, and even trying to make a standard deck for most nations is a pain because staples that can be used in any deck like Elementaria Sanctitude can't be used because of the one nation restriction, even though it's for all nations. Likewise making a deck for premium is difficult because of the clan restriction since most of the time you can't even select a nation card even though it's the nation your clan is part of. I'm not saying it's a guranteed way to fix things or that the site is gonna pick up a lot of traction, but it's very discouraging to try and build a deck only for these issues to stop you and be unable to work around them. 

FlooffyBeast 1 year ago

I'd really like to be able to put Glitter cards in their Glitter decks, and Hexaorb to not be recognized as a trigger so I can make a normal deck with her.